If you need a new building and are considering a fabric structure, you came to...
Legacy Building Solutions designed, delivered and installed a permanent, insulated fabric building solution for a US Naval Exchange at Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti, Africa. The structure was delivered on time and met or exceeded project specifications.
- Building size: 70’ x 160’
- Gray primed solid web beam frame
- Sandstone 15 oz. FR PE fabric exterior
- R-30 insulation with white 12 oz. PE fabric liner
- 1.5’ eave extensions with black mesh soffit
- ARV-2000 low-profile roof vents
- Framed and wrapped overhead door openings
- Personnel doors supplied and installed by Legacy
- Thickened edge slab foundation
- 106 mph windspeed
- Building use: On-base retail facility
The need to plan ahead is continuous, even in the midst of a crisis. In...
With continuous improvements in performance, safety, and speed of erection, fabric buildings are increasingly on...
Legacy Building Solutions' custom-designed tension fabric structures are assembled for you by our crews. We...