DAHER-SOCATA, DAHER's aerospace and defence division, has just received the 'Most Improved Supplier Award', presented...
DAHER, a tier-1 equipment supplier to the high-technology industries, will be present at the new edition of the Paris Air Show, to be held in Le Bourget, from 17 to 23 June 2013.
DAHER will be presenting its offer devoted to the aerospace and defence industry, combining its activities as an aircraft builder, designer and manufacturer of aerostructures and provider of industrial services. All of this backed by advanced technological specialties supported by interactive communicating functions.
As 2013 marks the 150th anniversary of the creation of DAHER, this year’s Le Bourget event will be an ideal opportunity to celebrate the landmark within the unique setting of the Paris Air Show, which celebrates its own 50th edition.
DAHER will showcase the group’s aerospace and defence offering at its interior booth No. B253 (Hall 2A), and among key exhibits will feature:
- EcoWingBox: presenting a 100% composite spar from the R&T programme devoted to the composite wing
- AIOS A350XWB: as a major partner in the A350XWB program, DAHER will be showing off the Air Inlet Outer Surface, a composite part of the engine environment, measuring 4m in diameter.
- DAHER Control Room: this is a demonstrator of the supervision and control centre developed as part of the DAHER Integrated Industrial SupportTM offer
Our static exhibition space (No. 062) will feature TBM 850 and TBM MMA aircraft:
- TBM850 Elite: the reliable, fast, high-performance, 6-seater TBM 850 is the world’s fastest single-engine turboprop business aircraft. The Elite version offers a modular interior for easy switching from six to four seats to increase luggage space
- TBM MMA: in the Multi Mission configuration, the TBM MMA is able to meet all the requirements and constraints of specific applications such as surveillance, defence, Medevac or small cargo shipments. This will be presented in its DRI version (detection, reconnaissance and identification) with new equipment extending its capability to more varied missions