AR Modular RF supplies powerful, innovative products that play a critical role in military communications...
The Model AR-50 is a portable, lightweight, fully automatic band-switching RF booster amplifier for multi-band VHF/UHF Tactical Radio equipment employing legacy, proprietary and emerging waveforms. The amplifier covers the frequency band of 30-512 MHz using six high speed auto switching filters to assure harmonic suppression and is SINCGARS, HAVEQUICK, and ECCM compatible. The amplifier includes power supply Voltage Spike Suppression, a DC/DC convertor for wide DC input range, RF sensing, T/R switching, Automatic Level Control (ALC), six automatically switched harmonic filter bands (DAMA capable), and protection against antenna mismatch and over-temperature. Protection against accidental polarity reversal is provided. The amplifier comprises a rugged 2-piece aluminum case. Optional interface coaxial cables and shock mounting plate are available.
- Radio Vendor independent design, single and multi-band radio compatible with just an RF connection
- 50W CW across the entire 30 512MHz band; no filter gap
- Full band high-speed filter switching forSINCGARS, HAVEQUICK and ECCM modes to assure interference free operation
- Separate LOS and SATCOM antenna ports
- Multi-level RF output power switch
- LOS/SATCOM LNA ON/OFF SELECTION
- Internal LNA with Co-site filtering
- ASCM Compatible
- JITC/DAMA Certified with AN/PSC-5D & AN/PRC-117G
- JITC/IW Certified with AN/PRC-117G
- Three yearWarranty froma company with 50 years in the business
AR Modular RF is a world-class manufacturer and solution provider of RF booster amplifiers, systems...
This application note describes three power control features available on AR-5000 Series amplifiers: GC (Gain...
Located in Bothell, WA, AR Modular RF manufactures and distributes RF amplifier modules and broadband...