CP Cases Military-Approved Ruggedised Products Including Amazon Cases and 19in Racks
With 45 years of industry experience, CP Cases is the ‘one-stop-shop’ for ruggedised containers and racks – whether they are standard commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) models or bespoke designs for specific applications.
CP Cases designs and manufactures cases and bags in a wide range of materials for the defence, electronics, telecommunications, oil and gas, marine, medical and broadcast industries.
Our product range comprises:
- Rotomoulded cases in standard sizes
- Custom designed rotomoulded cases
- Rotomoulded 19in transportable racks with anti-vibration mounts
- E-Rack aluminium 19in transportable racks with anti-vibration mounts
- Aluminium cases
- Internal foam cushioning solutions
- Custom bags for military equipment
- Fitted with corrosion-resistant catches, handles and hinges
Amazon Cases and 19in racks
An established patented design that offers a tough, lightweight, customisable transport systems that can be tailored to the client’s requirements and individual needs.
Rotationally moulded (rotomoulded) using virgin polyethylene, Amazon Cases and Racks are highly resistant to impact and drop/shock, temperature extremes and vibration, as well as water and dust ingress, and can be modified to include features such as flame retardant, anti-static and infrared reflectivity.
ERack 19in lightweight aluminium racks
ERack’s monocoque design is constructed from 1.5mm high-tensile aluminium alloy and delivers an exceptional strength to weight ratio. All joints are seam welded using the very latest synergic pulse TIG technology.
Patented technology eliminates the edge extrusion, replacing it with an innovative folded rim design which makes the case stronger, lighter and more water and dust resistant. Special mounts protect against shock and the rack is up to 30% lighter than most other rack cases. External surface finishes available from commercial polyester powder coating to antistatic, IRR or other surface treatment specifications for military applications. EMC screening is available if required.
COOL climate control
In a world where organisations are working in remote locations with temperatures ranging from greater than 35°C in the day to less than -10°C at night, COOL Portable Air Conditioning® units are designed to provide simple, transportable air conditioners that deliver both hot and/or cold air on demand. Power source from 230/110 Volts AC or 24/48 Volts DC options are available.
- COOL Thermoelectric Units (TEU) are climate control systems designed specifically to provide a convenient method of delivering cooling and heating in remote locations.
- COOL Vapour Compression Cycle (VCC) systems are man portable air conditioning systems engineered to provide high level, efficient air conditioning in remote locations, while meeting the demands of defence and civil operations in extreme environments.
- Ultra lightweight ‘fly-away’ solutions for 19in equipment which conforms to IATA standards and can be checked in as ‘commercial’ luggage.
- All housed in an anonymous looking ‘black bag’ indistinguishable from other traveller’s luggage
- SatRack gets the maximum payload of 19in kit into an anti-vibration, shockproof chassis that ensures delicate electronics reaches its destination unscathed and ‘ready for work’
Airship is unique in its class, a super lightweight protective case that offers significant weight saving against size and will achieve weight/volume ratios of better than 20kg/m³.
- The product is extremely flexible and can be built according to customers’ needs and applications. It has an outer rugged textile container with a honeycomb polypropylene inner construction and laminated structure providing rigidity and strength to safeguard the contents.
- Essentially AirShip is a custom product from the outset the client requirements make the design. The inner foam case and HPP construction can be hollowed out to meet respective needs and the outer rugged textile container can be equipped with a multitude of different finishes: wheels, shoulder straps, hinged lids etc.
- Where weight is the enemy, AirShip is the perfect ally, allowing single man use and compliance to IATA standards as and when required. The scale of use had no bounds, from a simple carry case design to a fully blown complex protective solution.
- AirShip was conceived from a client application for an extremely lightweight solution that could accommodate heavy equipment but not impact the integrity of the protective capabilities.
- A range of standard sizes are available but AirShip’s capacity to meet customer requirements puts it a class above the rest.
Products and Services
Amazon Cases and Racks
Amazon cases and racks have a unique patented design that offers a tough, lightweight, customisable system that can be tailored to the client's requirements and individual needs.
ERack's patented monocoque design is constructed from 1.5mm high-tensile aluminium alloy and delivers an exceptional strength to weight ratio.
Extruded Aluminium 19in Rackmount Chassis
CP Cases has introduced a new high-performance, extruded aluminium 19in rackmount chassis used inside ERack, Amazon Rack and SatRack products.
CP Cases Climate Control is a new offering covering air conditioning and climate control units for use in CP Cases' Amazon cases and racks, ERack and SatRack ranges or for integration into a customised solution.
SatRack's novel and patented design is available in standard sizes of 3U, 4U and 5U versions with a 480mm or 610mm deep, ultra-lightweight welded aluminium floating frame and is compatible with 19in rack-mountable equipment, also available for 9.5in racks.
With many standard designs available or designed to specification, weapon cases can be tailored to fit each individual application.
CP Cases – Built for Defence
CP Cases products are an essential ingredient for military tactics and field support strategies and when fully populated with materials and systems they can be life-saving pieces of equipment.
AMAZON Hard Transit Cases for the Italian Army
The Italian Army Aviation have recently received the first CCTV video surveillance system, field deployable kit.
UAV with Deployable Transport Case
A UAV manufacturer specialising in supplying hi-tech devices for the defence market approached CP Cases concerning a mid-range portable UAV for field deployment.
Custom Weapons Cases that are Shock, Drop and Temperature-Resistant
CP Cases offers standard and bespoke weapons cases tailored to fit individual applications.
Medical Chest and Table
The companies' range of first aid equipment for field hospitals is used at the front line of combat operations.
Grenade Cases for French Gendarmerie
The Gendarmerie nationale is a branch of the French Armed Forces, in charge of public safety, with police duties among the civilian population.
ERack Cases for Mission-Critical and Fragile Equipment
Transporting mission-critical, fragile and heavy rack equipment is made easier with ERack, a lightweight, robust rack case from CP Cases.
Military Equipment Cases for Extreme Climates
Amazon military equipment cases and racks provide the ultimate protection for valuable and essential equipment, for both storage and transport.
CP Cases to Showcase New Design Aspects of Fully Customisable ERack Product Range at EUROSATORY 2018
CP Cases, the designer and manufacturer of high-performance protective cases and 19in racks, is to showcase the new design aspects of its ERack range of fully customisable products at Eurosatory, Paris between 11-15 June (UK Pavilion Stand 25).Read more
CP Cases Amazon 19in rackmount transit cases feature the protection of our ruggedised rotomoulded polyethylene cases with a lightweight aluminium or stainless steel chassis suspended by elastomeric anti-vibration mounts. Amazon 19in racks are available in 4U, 6U, 8U, 10U, 12U and 14U sizes, with chassis depths of 480mm, 610mm, 740mm and 870mm.Read more
CP Cases has announced the introduction of a new high-performance, extruded aluminium 19in rackmount chassis used inside ERack, Amazon Rack and SatRack products.Read more
Register for IBC with CP Cases for free entry to the exhibition and get a free five-day travel pass! Visit registration on the IBC Website (www.ibc.org/registration) and enter the Customer Ticket Code 3613. We look forward to seeing you on our stand, A44 in Hall 10. At IBC, CP Cases wilRead more
“We’re pleased to secure this accreditation,” said Peter Ross, CEO, “weight and portability are significant concerns for our customers, and conforming to MIL-STD-810F proves that a lighter, less bulky rack solution can be achieved without compromising strength and resilience.” At tRead more