HTS TENTIQ is a global leader in the design, manufacture and supply of rapid deployment structures.
The HTS TENTIQ military products range has been developed to focus on supplying international military and humanitarian organisations with the highest quality shelters, in the fastest, easiest and most economical way.
Experience, expertise and knowledge
The HTS TENTIQ Government Authority Division was set up to bring the company’s wealth of tent industry and event market experience and knowledge to the military and humanitarian organisation sector.
Innovative patented designs
HTS TENTIQ has developed a revolutionary generation of military shelter that combines the use of carbon with aluminium for the main frame components.
The Carbon-Hybrid range is unique to and fully patented by HTS TENTIQ. These military shelters offer a lighter yet stronger alternative to an equivalent traditional shelter; achieving a packaged weight of up to 35% less and 50% less packaged volume. The reduction in weight results in significant cost saving on loading, handling and installation for users.
Military shelters, tents and hangars
HTS TENTIQ’s range of products can be used in almost every field of operation within the military and humanitarian sectors worldwide.
Our full range of shelters and tents includes:
Standard Military Shelters
· Troop Tents TRZ-M
· Inflatable Tents ABZ-M
· Large Tents GZ-M
· Aircraft Hangars IZ-M
· Warehouse Structures LH-M
· Super Quick Tents SEZ-M
· Emergency P Tents UKMZ-M
· Full Camp Solutions
Carbon-Hybrid Military Shelters
· Carbon Troop Tents CTZ-M
· Carbon Maintenance Tents CQMT-M
· Carbon Large Tents CGZ-M
· Carbon Aircraft Hangars CIZ-M
All HTS TENTIQ military tents are customised in a variety of sizes and configurations according to technical requirements for our customers. The products are suitable for single or full camp solutions.
Military shelters, hangars and tents
· Designed for quick installation and easy handling in demanding conditions
· Lightweight components for shipping, handling and efficient installation
· Designed for multiple deployments on all types of terrain and environments
· Can withstand external temperature differences when used with internal thermal liners
· Certified engineering, designed to withstand regional wind and snow load demands
· Main components manufactured from extruded structural grade aluminium or lightweight carbon-reinforced alloy profiles.
· Standard outer fabric colours available in white, NATO green and sand
· A variety of door, window, internal flooring, lighting and heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), power generation systems and insulation packages are available
· Complete turnkey service, including supply, installation, maintenance and support on a global basis
Military shelter uses
Whatever the requirement we can supply a shelter to fulfil the need, either from our standard range of military shelter systems or with a bespoke custom designed project.
· Catering and Sanitary
· Logistics and Maintenance
Military field camps
HTS TENTIQ can provide complete military field camps, mobile hospitals, command posts and aircraft buildings, this can even include all internal equipment. These camps can be equipped with a huge range of additional accessories, for example waste water management, waste management, electrical wiring, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), electrical power generators and kitchen units etc. Camps can also be partitioned into different zones for the soldiers, creating a completely modular camp.
This service can provide a full-spectrum customised design for clients with specific requirements. The service also includes qualified installation teams who are available for deployment worldwide to fully manage or advise on projects for both military and humanitarian applications.