Winmate is introducing the new M101B, a 10.1in rugged tablet PC with superior quad-core processing performance to further grow Winmate’s lineup of rugged tablets to fit the needs of every industrial application.
Winmate M101B is powered by the powerful 1.86GHz Intel’s next-gen ‘Bay Trail’ platform. On the connectivity side, M101B offers a docking connector, micro-HDMI, high-speed USB 3.0 and a combination LAN or RS232 port. Users may also have an option in an embedded 1D/2D barcode reader or RFID (either one). M101B is an attractive looking device; it also has a straightforward design with rounded corners, black, glossy glass covering almost the entire front side of the device, finished with protective doors and bumpers around the corners.
- 10.1in 1920 x 1200 IPS LED Panel (sunlight readable)
- Intel Bay Trail processor
- IP65 water and dust proof
- Optional Barcode of RFID reader
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash and 2MP front camera
- Service Window for 3G/LTE module replacement
- Optional expansion port for USB/RS232 connection
- Hot swappable design / optional high capacity battery pack
- Windows Embedded 8 standard or Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro
The tablet is IP65 sealing and can operate in temperature range of -10° to 50°C, optimised for most industrial deployments. M101B is a sharp looking, sturdy and powerful device that can hold up well against use in harsh environment with its industrial grade rugged design.