When your programme needs true military-grade high-reliability DC-DC converters, EMI filters and other power accessories...
The VXR30-2800S is optimised for a broad range of applications from military ground vehicles to commercial and military aircraft and is intended for adverse environments, including severe vibration, shock and temperature cycling.
The VXR Series patent-pending epoxy encapsulated V-SHIELD® packaging is highly resistant to chemical, solvent and salt environments and is fully compatible with high-volume manufacturing processes, including wave solder, cleaning solvents, high pressure sprays and aqueous wash processes. A unique integral six-sided metalised shield improves system EMI compatibility. Dual-sided conduction cooling coupled with reduced power dissipation simplifies system thermal design.
- Wide input voltage range: 9V to 60V
- 6V to 80V transient for one second, 100V for 200 milliseconds
- Single outputs of 3.3V, 5V, 7V, 12V and 15V
- High efficiency
- Rugged epoxy encapsulated V-SHIELD® package
- Fully compatible with aqueous cleaning processes
- -55°C to 105°C operation
- Integral EMI shield
- Dual-sided thermal conduction
- 2,000V isolation
- Fixed frequency
- Low noise
- Output current limit protection
- Short circuit protection
Compliances and Certifications
- MIL-STD-1275 A-E, including starting disturbances
- MIL-STD-1275 A-D voltage spikes when used with a VXR Series EMI filter
- RTCA / DO-160 Section 16
- RTCA / DO-160 Section 18 and 21 when used with a VXR Series EMI filter
- MIL-STD-704 A-F
- MIL-STD-461 C-F when used with appropriate VXR EMI filter
- Testing to JESD22, MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-883
- J-STD-001, ISO-9001, IPC-A-610 Class 3 manufacturing
VPT Inc, a HEICO company (NYSE:HEI.A) (NYSE:HEI), today announced that its GaN-based SGRB series of...
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc (GA-ASI) has presented VPT with their 2018 Supplier of the...
VPT has earned a patent, No US 10,321,569, titled “Electronic Module and Method of Making...