New Space has for the last decade challenged the established design rules for spacecraft, and...
STIM202 is a shock capable, tactical grade, affordable, robust and reliable, ultra high performance (Bias Stability 0.4°/h, ARW 0.15°/√h) MEMS gyro module with three axes. An integrated 32-bit microcontroller enables flexible user configuration.
STIM202 is designed with internal shock absorbers for operation in environments with high shocks. It is capable for direct mounting on a range of firing defense applications like remote weapon stations(RWS).
Key features include:
- Miniature package
- ITAR free
- Excellent performance in vibration and shock
- Excellent environmental robustness
- 3 axes offered in same package
- Electronically calibrated axis alignment
- Plug & play high-level RS422 interface
- 24 bits resolution
- Single-crystal silicon technology
- Low bias drift
- Low noise
- Fully configurable:
- Five different sampling rates available
- Five different bandwidths available
- LP filter -3dB frequency can be set individually for each axis
- RS422 protocol, bit rate and line termination
- Selectable output unit: angular rate [deg/s] or incremental angle [deg]
- Continuous self-diagnostics
The high-accuracy tactical-grade STIM277H Gyro module and STIM377H Inertial Measurement Unit are based on experiences...
[caption id="attachment_225757" align="alignnone" width="800"] OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA[/caption] Sensonor has announced it will exhibiting at DEFEXPO...
The new high-accuracy tactical-grade STIM318 Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) from Sensonor provides greatly increased accelerometer...