Kanguru Remote Management Console™ (KRMC) is a powerful way for organisations to manage secure USB devices containing sensitive data around the world. KRMC itself is a robust program for administrators to keep track of the whereabouts of their secure, hardware encrypted USB devices anywhere in the world – monitor, enable or even disable them if needed.
There are two main mediums through which organisations can use KRMC; either through the secure Cloud interface hosted by Kanguru, or hosted through their own secure server – KRMC Enterprise. Flexible to accommodate your specific needs and budget, both options offer administrators the ability to track, monitor, provision, enable and disable USB drives, along with many other great benefits.
- Customise Security Settings for All Secure USB Drives Configured With Your Organisation
- Track And Manage USB Drives Worldwide
- Disable/Delete Lost Or Stolen Devices
- Set Up Online & Offline Permissions
- Generate Reports
- Notify Users And Roll Out Policy Updates
- Schedule Password Changes