SHELTER has more than 13 years experience in designing, manufacturing, and selling fabric military buildings. We offer military grade tents to shelter any field missions.
A good military shelter system should not only be durable, weather resistant and portable but also cost-efficient and flexible. No matter how challenging the environment is, Shelter is always here to provide a better tent protection.
Framework and features
Being the same as other temporary structures from Shelter, the military shelters are the clear span tents without any interior beams. They are all in a frame of hard pressed, lightweight aluminium alloy (T6061/T6), superior enclosed with galvanised, stainless steel components.
Such an aluminium main profile allows the temporary shelter to be:
- 80km/h to 100km/h (50mph-60mph) wind withstand
- Rapid installed and disassembled. The military shelter can be assembled or detached into parts within an hour under the help of two to three soldiers
- Portable and relocatable, with the lightweight shelter able to be easily transported and relocated on any surface
- Stainless and long lasting with a lifespan of more than 20 years
Covering material and insulation solutions
For a short-term military base, a shelter tent entirely covered with 780g/m² or 850g/m² blackout polyvinyl fabric could better meet the needs of rapid transfer.
While for long-term military buildings, it would be better to build a fully enclosed structure with solid sidewall and security door system. Therefore, we provide ABS boards, composite sandwich panels and corrugated steel sheets for the sidewall, as well as roller shutter doors, single or double wing aluminium doors and sliding doors to protect property from the open environment.
Being covered with high-quality PVC vinyl, the military shelters are also waterproof, sun blocking and fire retardant according to EU standard DIN4102, B1, M2 and US NFPA701.
SHELTER has developed multiple series especially reserved for military uses. They are in different spans to meet the needs of various military applications.
GP Small Tent Series:
- Clear span width: 5m, 6m, 8m, 10m, 12m, 15m
- Ridge height: 3.59m-5.72m
- Eave height: 2.27m-2.95m
- Bay distance: 3m
- For soldier dormitory tent / military sleeping quarters, field hospitals, temporary military vehicles carport / hangar
GP Medium Tent Series:
- Clear span width: 10m, 11m, 15m, 16m, 20m, 21m, 25m, 30m
- Ridge height: 5.60m-8.95m
- Eave height: 3.95m-4m
- Bay distance: 5m
- For temporary canteen and kitchen, military grocery storage, field warehouse, larger military truck or tank garage
Custom Design Solutions
Eave height can be custom made, ranging from 4m to 8m, while length can be unlimitedly expanded by adding 3m or 5m units. Accessories such as lamp and ventilation windows can also be provided.
Shelter sells new or used military tents worldwide. We have a professional sales team to offer the most cost-efficient and functional turnkey solutions. We are the trustworthy army tent manufacturer to help you with the base camp construction.