The Defender HDD300™ military grade, secure external hard drive with FIPS 140-2 Certified, highly-secure 256-AES hardware encryption (XTS Mode), high-speed USB 3.0 data transfer rates, onboard AntiVirus by award-winning BitDefender®, and optional remote management capabilities, is simply the best option for securing sensitive data. Rather than become subject to the vulnerabilities of cloud storage outages and expensive fees, locking down data in this secure USB storage device isolates it from viruses, malware, spyware and other internet dangers. Organisations can be confident and in full control of their data at all times.
Additionally, with optional remote management capabilities, administrators can be further in control by remotely managing the Defender HDD300 anywhere in the world, and automatic data encryption built-in means there’s no software to install, and no admin rights needed for use – a powerful cryptographic engine ensures your data is secure.
- FIPS 140-2 Certified
- 256-bit AES Hardware Encrypted (XTS Mode) Hard Drive
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (Maintains Compatibility with USB2.0)
- Central / Remotely Manageable
- Secure Firmware
- Simple and Easy to Use
- TAA Compliant
- Real-time, On-Board AntiVirus
- Scanning By BitDefender®
- Rugged Alloy Housing
- Available in Capacities of 500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 4TB, and 5TB New Kanguru Product
- Meets Compliance Standards (HIPAA, GLBA, SOX, GDPR, etc)
- Powered by USB