Kanguru Defender hardware encrypted drives are the perfect solution for managing and protecting data. Once...
With fingerprint access, you or a team of others that you authorise can have secure entry to your files with just the tap of a finger. Just tap and go. The Kanguru Defender Bio-Elite30, Biometric flash drive offers Kanguru’s best-in-class AES 256-bit hardware encryption, optional remote management capability, and onboard AntiVirus by award-winning BitDefender, with extra features that take USB encryption to the next level.
The flash drive uses your fingerprint to access the encrypted files, is OS platform agnostic, and has no battery or fussy pinpads to worry about, making this fingerprint flash drive an exceptional data security solution for all types of environments. The robust AES 256-Bit hardware encryption also provides superior security against leading software encryption fingerprint drives.
- 256-bit AES Hardware Encryption (XTS Mode) Learn more
- New Kanguru Product Defender Command Console Learn more
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Interface
- Assign Specific Permissions & Settings For Each Fingerprint or User(s) Learn more
- Remotely Manageable Learn more
- Simple and Easy to Use
- Real-time, On-Board AntiVirus
- Scanning(1) By BitDefender®
- Rugged Alloy Housing
- RSA-2048 Digitally-Signed Secure Firmware
- TAA Compliant
- Complies with Industry Security Standards such as HIPAA, Sarbanes Oxley, GLBA, GDPR, etc.
- Available Capacities: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
If your new Kanguru Defender USB drive is managed remotely by your organization's administrator, this...
Kanguru Defender 3000™ and Defender Elite300™ secure flash drives are Citrix-Ready compatible, for remote Xendesktop...
How Kanguru Defender® Anti-Virus by BitDefender® protects your files, system and network from potential viruses,...