The complete range from HTS Rapid Deployment Shelters will be on display at the company’s world-renowned Tent Expo, Wächtersbach Exhibition Ground, Germany, between 15-18 November.
Now in its 16th year, Tent Expo is a truly unique event that attracts thousands of customers across the world. The Expo showcases all the temporary structures and shelter systems designed and manufactured by RÖDER HTS HÖCKER (parent company of HTS-RDS) in this one location. The event is free to attend and offers complimentary hospitality to all visitors.
The HTS-RDS Military Tent display will give visitors the opportunity to view the vast range of temporary structures, look at new product innovations and network with like-minded industry professionals from around the world.
Highlights at the Military Tent Display will be:
- Carbon hybrid shelters – one of the most important innovations to hit the market for years – lighter, quicker, easier yet stronger
- Troop shelters – with a new and unique adjustable flooring system
- Inflatable tents – a system that features high-speed setup times of less than five minutes, requiring minimal effort, knowledge or supervision.
- Quality tents for minimal budget – the P Shelter Series offering a unique combination of quality, speed and low cost.
- Mobile field equipment – accessories and ancillary equipment for turn-key field camps, including HVAC systems, flooring and lighting
For those wanting a more comprehensive understanding of the design and manufacturing behind the HTS-RDS range of products, factory tours will be running throughout the three days, which is just a short shuttle bus ride from the exhibition ground and complete with a presentation on the design and manufacturing process.
A complimentary HTS-RDS hospitality package will also be provided for all guests, as well as evening entertainment on all three nights.
The HTS-RDS head Michael Zeh and his team look forward to welcoming you to the 2017 RÖDER HTS HÖCKER Tent Expo and to have the opportunity to present this new and exciting range of military products.
To find out more about the presentation programme and military shelter systems, call Michael on +49 0 6049 9510 0, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.