Omnetics Connector offers extensive overmolding design and manufacturing capabilities. However, the typical case is for Omnetics to provide an overmold for one of it’s own standard and / or custom designed connectors, and value-added molds such as strain reliefs, grommets, and yokes.
Omnetics’ expertise consists of working with customers in the medical, defence, aerospace, electronics, and other technology oriented OEM’s, with design criteria such as:
- Biocompatibility (USP Class VI / ISO10993) for extended skin contact
- Product identification or improved aesthetics of a connector assembly
- High-strength and long flex life characteristics
- Halogen and Flame-Free UL 94 materials
- Tight tolerances down to 0.02in for certain cases
- Wall thicknesses as low as 0.10in for select applications
- Selective material bonding for water-resistant applications
Contact Omnetics today and eliminate the need for multiple vendors, and rest assured all phases of the project scope from design to delivery are in highly competent hands.