FAUN Trackway Limited, the leading manufacturer of environmentally friendly, ground stabilisation Trackway solutions, has delivered...
FAUN TRACKWAY will be taking in 16 different defence and industry exhibitions across the world this year as it looks to build its profile with an even wider audience.
By taking a stand at some of the key shows in the defence industry’s calendar, the team hopes to raise awareness of its suite of expedient recoverable matting solutions, which are already used by more than 40 armed forces worldwide.
All shows will feature product samples, scale-models and videos of some of the products in action. As always, FAUN TRACKWAY’s expert team will be on hand to help with any queries.
Find us at the following exhibitions:
- 06 – 09 February: DEFEXPO (www.defexpoindia.in)
- 11 – 16 February: Singapore Air Show (www.singaporeairshow.com)
- 25 – 30 March: FIDAE (www.fidae.cl)
- 14 – 17 April: DSA (www.dsaexhibition.com)
- 21 – 23 April: AEA Industry Exhibition (www.armyengineer.com)
- 12 – 15 May: AUVSI (www.auvsi.org)
- 20 – 22 May: NDIA Special Operations Forces Industry Conference (www.ndia.org/meetings/4890/Pages/default.aspx)
- 16 – 20 June: EUROSTATORY (www.eurosatory.com)
- 25 – 26 June: DVD (www.theevent.co.uk)
- 10 – 11 July: Warrior Expo (www.warrior-expo.com)
- 14 – 20 July: Farnborough Air Show (www.farnborough.com)
- 22 – 25 August: NGAUS (www.ngaus.org)
- 1 – 4 September: MSPO www.targikielce.pl
- 23 – 25 September: Modern Day Marine (www.marinemilitaryexpos.com)
- 13 – 15 October: AUSA (www.ausa.org)
- 3 December: MILENG COE Industry Day (www.milengcoe.org)
For more information on FAUN TRACKWAY’s attendance at any of these events, contact Rachel Roberts on +44 (0) 1248 725 313.
Training of the equipment was successfully completed by the 5th Movements Company Capability Branch at...
FAUN Trackway® is delighted to confirm its expansion into the nuclear sector after securing Fit For Nuclear...
September was a busy month for FAUN Trackway® as the company exhibited its product capabilities across...