Military surveillance, optronics and sighting systems allow defence forces to effectively locate, track, observe and engage a range of targets in land, airborne and maritime warfare domains both during daylight and after dark. These military-grade systems play a vital role in border security, base protection, patrol and intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) missions.
Choosing optronics, sighting systems, and military surveillance equipment and suppliers
Army Technology has listed the leading optronics, surveillance and sighting systems providers, based on its intel, insights, and decades of experience in the sector. The list includes suppliers of military security camera systems, electro-optical (EO) cameras, thermal imaging, and infrared (IR) systems, rangefinders, night–vision devices, periscopes, and other solutions.
The information in the download document is ideal for procurement heads, system integrators, technicians, and any other individuals engaged in the acquisition, operation and maintenance of optronics, surveillance and sighting systems for soldiers, military bases, armoured vehicles, military surveillance aircraft, command and control platforms, and surveillance radars.
The document contains detailed information on the suppliers and their products, along with contact details, to ease your purchasing decision.
Optronics, surveillance and sighting systems for defence applications
Optronics, surveillance and sighting systems designed for military operations include, but are not limited to:
- Military optics for observation, aiming, fire control systems, and bore sighting
- Vision sights and periscopes for armoured vehicle platforms
- Cameras and complex vision systems
- Military-grade night vision and thermal rifle scopes
- Monitoring and surveillance systems, covert sensors and targeting cameras
- Military security cameras and rugged thermal cameras
- Under– vehicle surveillance systems (UVSS) for security monitoring applications
- Thermal and visible long range surveillance camera systems for military applications
Choosing the correct military security camera systems and optronics
Selecting high-performance military security cameras, optronics and sighting systems equipped with specialised sensors and optical components can help modern defence forces improve situational awareness, hit probability, and target engagement capabilities in all weather conditions.
Specialised mounting brackets and gyroscopic stabilisation systems allow various situational awareness solutions to be installed on military platforms.