Military HF antennas, masts and towers form an integral part of communication infrastructure and contribute to unbroken multi-band communications between troops, military units and fixed/mobile defence platforms within the battlefield communication networks.
They also support communications intelligence (COMINT), surveillance, electronic warfare, countermeasures, and spectrum monitoring applications.
Leading mast, towers and military antenna manufacturers
Army Technology presents leading suppliers of antennas, masts and towers that meet the evolving deployment requirements of customers. These established suppliers offer a range of high frequency (HF), very-high frequency (VHF) and ultra-high frequency (UHF) antennas, masts and towers for military vehicles, ground control centres, electronic warfare systems, military aircraft, unmanned aerial systems, unmanned ground vehicles, video surveillance systems, body-worn communication devices, and tactical communication systems.
The information available in the download document is useful for strategists, procurement heads, commanders, signal operators, network operators, technicians, maintenance supervisors, and any other individual involved in the acquisition, deployment and maintenance of antennas and masts.
The download contains detailed information on the suppliers and their product lines, alongside contact details to ease your buying decision.
Role of antennas, masts and towers in military communications
High-performance wide-bandwidth antennas provide 360° coverage, a wide-frequency range and high-directional pointing accuracy while improving signal strength in different radio spectrum environments.
High-quality masts and towers with flexible mountings and configurations support the installation of navigation and communication systems, including heavy payloads to relay reliable communications in challenging battlefield conditions.
Military HF antennas, masts and towers
Military antennas, masts and towers designed for multiple platforms operated by defence forces include:
- Antennas for military, security and surveillance applications
- High-performance, wide-bandwidth military radio antennas and antenna-positioner systems
- Wide-band antennas for C3I, electronic countermeasures and spectrum monitoring applications
- Ground station antenna positioners and antenna systems
- Radio frequency accessories for military applications
- Electronic warfare/signal intelligence (EW/SIGINT) microwave wideband antennas
- Man-portable and vehicle-mounted military antenna masts and telescopic masts
- Military mobile antenna masts
- Mobile telescopic tower solutions for military applications