Reliable military communication systems and equipment are essential for uninterrupted communication among military assets within battlefield communication networks.
Discover top suppliers of military communications systems and equipment
Army Technology has listed leading suppliers of defence communications and army transmission systems, based on its intel, insights, and decades-long experience in the sector. The list includes military-grade communication devices, including handheld, man-portable and vehicle mounted radios, wireless digital intercoms, tactical radios and data links, transceivers, satellite communication (SATCOM) systems, and digital terminals.
The information available in the download document is useful for strategists, procurement officers, communication systems operators, signal officers, technicians, and any other individuals involved in the acquisition, operation and maintenance of military communication systems and equipment for military vehicles, command and control platforms, aircraft, and electronic warfare and missile systems.
The download contains detailed information on the suppliers, as well as their product offerings, and contact details.
Communications systems and equipment for defence applications
Communications systems and equipment designed for use by military forces include:
- High-frequency and land mobile radio tactical communications
- Secure and tactical radio communications and satellite navigation systems
- Combat net radios and accessories
- Military neck microphones, handsets, headsets, and speakers
- Army hearing protection and communication systems
- Critical infrastructure networks and communication solutions
- Military broadband, radio frequency (RF) filters, receivers, and threat detectors
Choosing communications equipment for military use
Using best-in-class equipment and accessories, such as frequency control components, quartz crystals, crystal filters, clock oscillators, fibre-optic cables, digital switchboards and noise reduction systems, is important for improving the performance of military communication systems.