Commanders of army service components rely on state-of-the-art command, control, communications, computers, and intelligence (C4i ) systems to improve their situational awareness and decision making, as well as command and control their forces on the battlefield.
Discover suppliers of army command and control systems and components
Army Technology’s list of command and control systems and components suppliers, which is based on its experience in the sector, provides the flexibility to find a tailored solution to meet mission-specific requirements. The C4I products and solutions offered by these suppliers enable command and control across all levels of the military, from field marshals to individual soldiers.
The list includes manufacturers and suppliers of strategic army command and control sub-systems such as integrated combat management systems, mobile air traffic control (ATC) towers, and precision electro-optical/infra-red (EO/IR) guided loitering munition systems with C4I capabilities.
The information available in the document is designed for strategists, procurement officers, maintenance specialists, and decision-makers, such as commanding officers assigned and attached to armed forces.
The download contains detailed information on the suppliers and their products, alongside contact details to aid your purchasing decision.
C4I systems for defence and army mission command
Typical C4I systems deployed by military forces for mission command include, but are not limited to:
- Battlefield management systems for military vehicles and soldiers
- Situational awareness and information management systems
- Mobile air traffic control towers for defence applications
- Real-time sensor networking solutions
- Monitoring and control solutions
- Intelligence gathering, surveillance, reconnaissance and target acquisition (ISTAR) systems
- Military software, avionics and communications systems, and weapon control systems
- Wireless sensor surveillance network systems
- Airborne intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance systems
Choosing the right C4I systems
Choosing the right C4I army system is key to mission success as the bespoke command and control systems ensure interoperability, cross-force collaboration, and real-time intercommunication between the army service component commands.
Adaptability, maintainability, scalability, and flexibility, apart from the ability to meet the demanding requirements of modern warfare, are the key factors considered by the defense sector to shortlist the right C4I system for their military applications.