Armed forces use field-tested, combat-proven tracked and wheeled military armoured fighting vehicles, which support multiple missions including personnel transport, offensive, defensive, and security in challenging environments.
Custom-designed platform-specific armour upgrades, such as add-on armour, active/passive protection kits, blast mitigating solutions, and defensive aid suits increase protection against a range of battlefield threats.
Top suppliers of armoured fighting vehicles
Army Technology has listed leading suppliers of armoured fighting vehicles and upgrade solutions that meet the mission-specific requirements. These established providers offer a range of products, such as tracked and wheeled armoured vehicles, infantry combat vehicles, engineering vehicles, weapon stations, armament, and armour systems and upgrades.
The information in the download document is useful for strategists, procurement heads, commanders, vehicle crew, technicians, system integrators, maintenance supervisors, and any other individual involved in the acquisition, operation and maintenance of armoured vehicles, as well as their armour and weapon systems.
The download contains detailed information on the suppliers and their product lines, alongside contact details to ease your purchasing decision.
Armoured fighting vehicles and upgrades for defence forces
Armoured fighting vehicles and upgrades designed for military forces include:
- Tracked and wheeled armoured combat vehicles and weapon systems
- Armoured vehicles, including armoured ambulances, armoured personnel carriers (APCs), mine-resistance ambush protected vehicles (MRAPs) and anti-riot vehicles
- Tactical armoured vehicles for law enforcement, government and military agencies
- Light armoured vehicles and vehicle conversion kits
- Heavy-duty hi-mobile vehicles for military and peace-keeping operations
- Armour systems for military vehicles
- Mobile maintenance trucks for military and humanitarian organisations
- Custom fuel tanks and components for armoured fighting vehicles
Choosing the best military armoured vehicles and armour upgrades
By choosing sophisticated armoured vehicles, armed forces can enhance the combat capabilities of their troops and protect them against kinetic and ballistic threats, such as small-arms fire, mine explosions, grenades, and improvised explosive devices (IEDs).
Mission-ready armour systems, conversion kits and sustainment solutions allow the users to upgrade their armoured vehicles and associated systems to improve protection levels and performance without compromising on automotive performance.