LCD, Embedded and Mobile Technologies for Military Applications
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
New Multi-Touch, Industrial Grade PC Brings Power and Performance to MaritimeWinmate Communication
The newly designed Marine Panel PC and Display delivers connectivity, and the ability to control and power multiple devices simultaneously, while meeting IEC 60945 fourth edition compliance, and DNV Certification (Det Norske Veritas).
In maritime activities and naval forces, rapid, reliable and durable technology is mission critical. Winmate's marine series products feature industrial-grade design and undergo rigorous testing, going beyond military standard compliance, to ensure safety and performance.
The newly designed Marine Panel PC and Display delivers connectivity, and the ability to control and power multiple devices at once, while meeting IEC 60945 fourth edition compliance, and DNV Certification (Det Norske Veritas).
The Winmate Marine Panel PC and Display offer flexibility, available in screen sizes ranging from 15in, 19in, 24in, and 26in. Also built to survive shock, liquids, extreme temperatures, vibration, dust, and salt, Winmate's marine products are ready to go to work in harsh environments.
- Intel Haswell Core i5 4200U 2.6 GHz (coming soon)
- Rich connectivity, optional COM ports (meet the NMEA 0183 National Marine Electronics Association physical layer standard) RS-232/4222/485 switchable via software
- New true flat design, sleek and edge-to-edge
- Capacitive touch keys provide users with quick and easy access to the information they need
- Quick function keys allow instant brightness adjustment to any of the day, dusk, or night mode in the ECDIS-colour calibration model