Telemetry Data Analysis Equipment for Military Organisations
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
JDA Systems develops and manufactures equipment for the flight test industry for vehicle manufacturing and test organizations in the aerospace industry.
Telemetry technologies for flight testing certifications
JDA Systems offers services and products that allow clients to successfully carry out flight testing and vehicle qualification / certification using telemetry technology.
The company also offers an extensive range of unique in-house designed products for aerospace test and development applications that are built according to customer specifications.
Modern telemetry data processing components and systems
JDA Systems offers an extensive range of state-of-the-art products, including:
- Auto-tracking antennas, ranging from 40cm phase arrays to 6.3m reflectors
- Complete and portable pre-flight and fixed installation telemetry ground stations
- Radio-frequency (RF) components such as L, Upper L, S, Nato and C band RF direct conversion receivers, signal combiners, low noise microwave amplifiers and user-specific filters
- PermaStore IRIG106 Chapter 10 ground recorders / reproducers / analysers
- High-speed multi-channel bit synchronisers and decommutators to support various computer interfaces
- Common mission debrief programme (CMDP) IRIG 106 Chapter 10 mission debrief and analysis
- VuSoft software with compliance to IRIG 106 Chapter 10, Direct MIL-STD-1553B and ARINC429 standards
- Customised special flight test products
JDA Systems' products are separated into the hardware / radio frequency (RF) based systems, and software-based systems.
Radio-frequency enabled equipment for telemetry applications
JDA Systems provides RF equipment that focuses on telemetry links and data recovery applications.
These include signal conditioning, encoders, RF transmitters, airborne link antennas, auto-tracking antennas, RF receivers, bit synchronisers, serial data decommutators, analogue output devices and ancillary equipment.
All JDA Systems RF products support the main telemetry bands, including L, Upper L, S, Nato and C.
Modular telemetry software for mission data analysis and decoding
JDA Systems offers the VuSoft modular telemetry software, which covers all aspects of operation for the company's portfolio such as antenna and RF control / monitoring, as well as full telemetry data recover, decoding, distribution and archiving applications.
VuSoft offers full IRIG 106 (Inter Range Instrumentation Group of the Range Commanders Council) support, including aspects covered by Chapters 4, 8, 9 and 10 of this standard.
The software processes ethernet, analogue, video, audio, 1394A/B, universal asynchronous receiver / transmitter (UART) and many other data types.
The company is also the world's premier supplier of IRIG 106 Chapter 10 software for mission data decoding and analysis.CMDP is an IRIG 106 Chapter 10 compliant mission debrief and analysis software from JDA Systems and is used extensively by the USAF and Air National Guard on mission-critical programmes.
The VuSoft software is a modular data acquisition and analysis system with IRIG 106 Chapter 4, 8, 9 and 10 compatibility designed specifically for flight test and data recover from flight test objects. It also controls all aspects of operation of all JDA Systems products, including tracking antennas, receivers, bit syncs, decomutators and support products.