Metallic Ammunition Links for Belting Small and Medium Calibre
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
For almost 60 years, major international ammunitions manufacturers have trusted Eurolinks - SIPR Defense for the supply of metallic links for belting small and medium calibre cartridges.
Eurolinks-SIPR Defense manufactures all types of links for 5.56mm, 7.62mm, 12.7mm (.50cal), 20mm, 23mm, 25mm, 27mm, 30mm and 35mm caliber rounds, as well as links for 40mm grenades for automatic launchers.
Each of our links is specifically designed to suit a specific weapon and ammunition, ensuring continuous fire and smooth feed. We also supply accessories, such as cartridge clips and insertion strips for fast and simple loading of the belt.
Our metal forming expertise comes through implementing progressive follow-up dies and high-speed, multi-slide, cutting-bending machines. This is combined with heat and surface treatment and in-house, integrated installations, fully automated at all stages of production.
Our complete inventory of quality inspection equipment and gauges enable us to provide the highest quality and service to ISO 9001-2008 standard and NATO STANAG and US MIL specifications.
AMMUNITION LINKS FOR 5.56mm AND 7.62mm ROUNDS
We provide links for a variety of 7.62mm ammunitions to suit different weapons. Our range includes links for 7.62mm x 51mm ammunition to suit the M60, FN MAG, MG1, MG3 and AA52. M1 links are provided for 7.62mm x 63mm ammunition used with the Browning 1919 A4 belt-fed rifle. Our M27 links are for 5.56mm x 45mm rounds for the FN MINIMI and M249.
METALLIC AMMUNITION LINKS FOR BELTING 12.7mm CARTRIDGES
For 12.7mm ammunition we manufacture M2, M9, M15A2 and 12.7 x 107mm ammunition links for weapons such as the M2HB, M85 and Yak-B - 12.7 Type 54.
- M9 and M2 links for 12.7mm x 99mm, used in the M2HB, QCB and M3M
- M15A2 links for 12.7mm x 99mm, used in the M85
- 12.7 x 107mm links for 12.7mm x 107mm, used in the Yak-B Type 54 12.7mm heavy machine gun
AMMUNITION-BELT LINKS FOR 20mm AND 23mm ROUNDS
20mm and 23mm links are available to belt ammunition for weapons such as the M61 Vulcan gattling gun and the Mk.12, which utilizes the MK-7 feed mechanism to supply MK-100 series 20mm electrically primed ammunition.
- M14A2 - 20mm x 102mm, used in the M61 Vulcan gattling gun
- MK2 - Mod 1/2 - 20mm x 110mm USN, used in the Mk.12
- M12 - 20mm x 102mm, used in the M39 and M39A1
- 23 TE 711 - 20mm x 102mm, used in the Giat 20mm M621 auto-cannon
- 24 K7 11 - 20mm x 139mm, used in the Giat 20mm M693 F2
- 20 KAA - 20mm x 128mm, used in the Oerlikon KAA gas-operated, automatic cannon
- DM10A1 / DM100 / DM110 - 20mm x 139mm, used in the 20mm RH M202 and Oerlikon 20mm KAD (also known as HS-820 auto-cannon)
- 20 L-61-6 - 20mm x 82mm, used in the MG151 and the Vektor 20mm GA1 automatic rapid-fire cannon.
- 23 ZU - 23mm x 152mm, used in the ZSU-23-4 Shilka anti-aircraft gun
LINKS FOR 25mm, 27mm, 30mm, AND 35mm AMMUNITION
A wide range of links is available for large caliber ammunitions between 25mm and 35mm. These include ammunition links for the M230, M791 and M242 chain-gun, Giat M811, DEFA 30-550/30-781 and Nudelman-Richter NR-30. Links are also available to belt ammunition for the following weapons:
- Oerlikon KBA, KCB, and KDA
- Aden 25mm and Mk1/2/3/4/5
- Mauser BK 27mm, MK 30-1 and MK 30-2
BELT LINKS FOR 40mm AUTOMATIC GRENADE LAUNCHER AMMUNITION
We also provide links for 40mm automatic grenade launcher ammunition. These links are suitable for use with the MK-19, CIS 40 GL, LAG 40 SB and the Heckler & Koch Grenade Machine Gun (GMG).