DIAMOND SA, the leader in high precision fiber optic interconnect solutions, is pleased to introduce...
The ZEUS D50 HE kit contains everything that is needed to prepare, handle and splice tough outdoor / military and industrial cables with an outer diameter of 3mm to 8mm, including a cleaver and an automated stripping machine with heated jaws. Once the cable is fixed on a sliding holder, all three operations can be carried out without additional cable manipulation.
Everything is stored safely in an IP64 hard case, which also acts as a working surface in adverse environments.
The ultra compact all-in-one system can be taken out of the case for easy handling.
Features and benefits:
- User friendly all-in-one system allows stripping, cleaving and splicing processes to be carried out in order to ensure safe cable manipulations
- Optional sets available for terminating the following Diamond adverse environment connectors: X-BEAM Fusion, HE-2000 DM and MIL-38999 DM style
- Optional sets available for terminating Diamond E-2000™, F-3000™, SC, FC and ST™ Splice-On Connectors (SOC)
- Enhanced cable handling for 3mm to 8mm outdoor / military cables thanks to special holders granting a higher splice yield
- Complete kit of all the tools required to carry out all processes ranging from cable preparation to connector body assembly
- IP64 carrying case for use in challenging environments
The MIL-38999 DM4 size 25 connector incorporates four fibre optic termini based on Diamond's two-component...
A key feature of outdoor connectors is their ability to protect against the intrusion of...