Frequency control specialist, Euroquartz is to launch a new range of UK manufactured surface mount...
XO95 oscillators consist of a TTL/CMOS-compatible hybrid circuit with a miniature quartz crystal packaged in a low-profile, ceramic package. Utilising the latest advancements in production technology, the combination of optimised design and high quality materials provide a highly reliable clock oscillator suitable for defence and aerospace applications.
- Designed for surface mount applications using infrared, vapor phase, or epoxy mount techniques
- CMOS and TTL compatible
- Low power consumption
- Optional Output Enable/Disable with Tri-State
- Low EMI emission
- High shock resistance
- Full military testing available
- Hermetically sealed ceramic package
- Military and aerospace: smart munitions, cockpit systems, navigation and engine control systems
- Industrial, computer and communications: industrial controls, instrumentation and microprocessor clocks
- Medical: infusion pumps
Absolute maximum ratings
- Supply voltage Vdd: -0.5V to 7.0V
- Storage temperature range: -55° to +125°C
- Maximum process temperature: 260° for 20 seconds
XO95 oscillators are supplied tray packed for quantities greater than 250 pieces. Quantities above 250 pieces are supplied tape and reeled; 16mm tape on 178mm or 330mm reels per EIA 418.
Comparison of enable/disable functions
There are three enable/disable options available, E, T and N. Both the E and T versions have Tri-state outputs. In the E version the oscillator stops, in the T version the oscillator continues to run. The N version (no tristate function) does not have pin 1 connected internally.
- Frequency range: 200.0kHz to 220.0MHz
- Supply voltage1: 0.9 Volts to 5.0 Volts ±10%
- Calibration tolerance2: ± 30 ppm
- Frequency stabilityover temperature3:
Commercial (-10 to +70°C): ±15 to ±50 ppm
Industrial (-40 to +85°C): ±30 to ±100 ppm
Military (-55 to +125°C): ±40 to ±100ppm
- Output load (CMOS)4: 15 pF
- Supply current: see table
- Start-up Time: 5ms maximum
- Rise/fall time: 6ns maximum
- Duty cycle: 40/60% minimum
- Ageing, first year: ±10 ppm maximum
- Shock, survival5: 3000g, 0.3ms, ½ sine
- Vibration, survival6: 20g, 10 ~ 2,000Hz swept sine
- Operating temp ranges:
- -10°C to +70°C (commercial)
-40°C to +85°C (industrial)
-55°C to +125°C (military)
Frequency control specialist Euroquartz has completed the installation of a new class 7 cleanroom facility...
Euroquartz has launched a new range of miniature surface mount temperature-compensated crystal oscillators (TCXO), which...
Euroquartz has launched a new range of surface mount miniature oven-controlled crystal oscillators (OCXO) offering...