Georgia Motor Carrier Compliance Division (MCCD), the agency responsible for weight and safety enforcement in...
The UVAS uses colour and / or black and white area scanning technology to effectively scan and inspect the undercarriage of vehicles to search and analyse images for explosive devices, suspicious objects or contraband such as drugs and weapons.
The system is ideal for government, military, embassies, commercial transportation, border control and chemical and power facilities requiring security checkpoints for vehicles such as vans, tractor trailers, buses and passenger vehicles.
With the UVAS series, you can view in real-time and full colour and / or black and white for the entire length of the vehicle. There is no waiting compared with other systems and no need for an expensive control unit. The system can capture images and scan vehicles in full HD moving up to 75kmph (45mph). Our UVAS system can also scan vehicles at a rate of 500 to 900 frames per second (FPS).
Key features include:
- Colour and / or black and white area scan technology
- Capture images at speeds up to 75kmph (45mph)
- Handles load weights up to 78 tonnes (t) (110t optional)
- Ultra-fast throughput for quicker analysis
- High-resolution images up to full HD 1080p
- True mechanical day and night imaging (ICR) for driver images
- No limits on vehicle length
The North American and global aviation community are beginning to prepare for sweeping changes as...
International Road Dynamics (IRD) will be attending and exhibiting at CANSEC 2017 in Ottawa, Ontario,...
International Road Dynamics (IRD) announced today that the company has been awarded a five-year traffic...