T75 series TCXOs are packaged in the industry-standard 7mmx5mm miniature SMD format. The parts have a rugged construction, able to withstand up to 100,000g and offer a wide frequency range with close tolerances over temperature.
- Very rugged construction TCXO
- Industry-standard 7mmx5mm miniature SMD format
- Tight tolerances over temperature from 0.3ppm
- Wide frequency range, 10MHz to 50MHz
- Available with HCMOS or CLIPPED SINEWAVE outputs
- Frequency range: 10.0MHz to 50.0MHz
- Output: HCMOS or Clipped Sinewave
- Symmetry: 50%±10% (HCMOS)
- Output level
- Clipped Sine: +0.8Vp-p typical into 10pF/100kOhm; HCMOS T75: +0.2V max. to +2.8V min; HCMOS T76: +0.2V max to +4.2V min
- Temperature Stability: See table
- Ageing: <1ppm/yr at 10MHz (typical)
- Frequency adjust: ±4ppm typical via 0 to Vcc
- Control voltage, positive slope.
- Supply Voltage: +3.3VDC ±5% or +5.0VDC
- Supply Current: HCMOS: <6mA; Clipped Sine: <2mA
Environmental product information
- Vibration: per MIL-STD-202G, Meth. 214, Cond. I-F
- Shock: per MIL-STD-202G, Meth. 213, Cond. F (Shock levels to 100,000g are available)
T75 – part numbering procedure
The model number is created as follows: model number – option – frequency. Example: T75-G37-20.0MHz
T75 – customised parameters
There are a wide variety of custom options available for the T75 series TCXOs. Contact Euroquartz technical sales with your requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org.