DESAPRO manufactures personalised case solutions for every storage, transport or operation application.
We solve our customers’ complex packaging challenges through our unique designs and are confronted with new challenges daily. We produce top quality cases using corrosion resistant materials in an elegant design.
DESAPRO cases are built for high stability and provide protection against all the relevant environmental risks. The degree of protection built into the special lightweight STANEX cases is extremely high and they are exceptionally resistant against drop shock, mechanical shock, and vibration.
When closed, the cases provide excellent protection against damaging intrusion of sand and dust, snow, ice, and water, meeting the IP54 Standard per EN60529. They are suitable for the tropics and are termite proof. DESAPRO STANEX cases meet MIL-STD-10 Rev G blowing rain test.
- The STANEX are built to endure the toughest loading and stacking demands, even the occasional fall from the back of a truck is not too much for these rugged cases.
- The cases have corners with special castings which tightly connect the case parts and are very robust.
- All parts are riveted, with the result being an exceptionally stable construction even for larger size cases.
- Galvanised steel corner elements provide not only additional robustness but also positive vertical stacking capability around.
- Wood or POM skids add to the strength and areas of handling.
- Special Navy grade rubber grip, spring-loaded drop handles can support a 110-pound load each.
- Secure closing is provided by specially designed stirrup latches which have padlock fittings.
The rugged construction ensures protection of your goods for many years to come. These features guarantee the safety and security of your equipment. Your goods are safe when packed in a STANEX transit case.
The STANEX transport case is unsurpassed for dependable storage and transportation in any environment. STANEX transport cases are used for commercial and military applications around the world.
Custom sizes are easily handled by DESAPRO since our cases are not molded or deep drawn, but built to order and to your specs.