DPSG Safety Recovery Straps are constructed with a modern, low-stretch synthetic material and are significantly lighter, faster, and easier to deploy than traditional tow chains.
When used with the DPSG Wunderbar, they are the state-of-the-art in-vehicle tow and recovery and assist in saving lives in critical field situations by increasing recovery speeds and reducing lifting injuries. The strong, flexible, and lightweight material is the ideal replacement for traditional steel chains.
With less than one percent stretch, DPSG Safety Recovery Straps will not whiplash at failure, for safer use. The straps are resistant to chemicals and practically impervious to salt water, bleach, oil, grease, some acid solutions, kerosene, and most common automotive fluids.
DPSG Safety Recovery Strap kits come with abrasion and UV resistant jackets for long life. Field-proven by US Army Special Forces in Afghanistan and around the world, DPSG Safety Recovery Straps are fully tested and safety certified.
- Lightweight, low-stretch synthetic safety chain replacements is safe, easy-to-deploy and store.
- Less than one percent stretch with no whiplash at failure for safe use in vehicle recovery.
- UV and chemical resistant for durability and long life. Impervious to salt water, bleach, oil, grease, some acid solutions, kerosene, and most common automotive fluids.
- Light-weight and flexible material floats, making handling and rigging easier.
- Fully tested and safety certified. Field proven in Afghanistan.
- Includes durable, abrasion and UV resistant jacket.
- Each kit comes with shackles and screw pins for quick hook up.
- In conjunction with the DPSG Wunderbar we offer a complete tow and recovery system.