With extreme environmental changes and load factors up to 10g, electrical and electronic systems for...
HUBER+SUHNER is a leading global provider of radio-frequency connectors for the transmission of analogue and digital signals. In addition to a broad selection of standard connectors for a wide range of different applications, customer-specific solutions are also developed and manufactured.
MBX / MMBX
- Direct board-to-board connection
- Compensating mechanical misalignment in axial and radial direction
- No mechanical stress on piece parts or solder joints
- Blind mateable
- Excellent RF performance
- Good power handling
SMP and SMPM / SMPM-T
- Reliable connection
- Ten times higher mating cycles
- Smallest threaded interface
QMA / XQMA
- Easy and fast to mate
- Increased reliability
- No torque or tooling required
- 360° rotatable interface
- Easy routing of cable assembly
- Higher packing density
- Excellent electrical performance
- Consistent VSWR performance enables to replace standard
- XQMA connector
QN / XQN
- Cycle time improvement for making RF connections
- No torque required
- Higher packaging density
- Free-rotating connection when mated
Customized connector solutions
HUBER+SUHNER understand that some application needs are unique. Therefore, HUBER+SUHNER offers custom-engineered solutions through innovative design, using state-of-the-art development tools. These powerful tools allow us to demonstrate product feasibility, including prototyping, in a short amount of time. Our inhouse type testing capabilities will further prove the design through intensive verification tests according to MIL standards or your specific requirements.
HUBER+SUHNER is manufacturing a wide range of adaptors in various configurations such as within series or between series, straight or angled designs and some with panel mount features. Our portfolio includes among others:
- Standard adaptors
- Precision adaptors
- Low PIM adaptors
- Hermetically sealed adaptors
- MIL approved adaptors
HUBER+SUHNER supplies components and systems that deliver electrical and optical connectivity for military operations.The company's...
Global connectivity supplier, HUBER+SUHNER, is showcasing its latest state-of-the-art technologies for defence and security at...
With customers requiring that new solutions and systems combine various technologies, HUBER+SUHNER has positioned itself...