Barrett Communications recently delivered High Frequency (HF) radio communications equipment for the first phase an...
The Barrett PRC-2084+ VHF base package provides a convenient docking station with power amplification of 50W, as well as the flexibility of dismounted communications when removed from the docking station (additional accessories are required to use the PRC-2084+ as a hand portable). The VHF base package can be installed in a number of temporary base and fixed command configurations and operated from a variety of AC and DC power sources.
The standard package comprises:
- PRC-2080+ VHF transceiver
- Vehicle docking station for 2080 transceiver
- 50W VHF amplifier
- Advanced tactical handset
- 30MHz to 88MHz centre-fed ground independent whip with stand-off bracket to suit composite mast
- AC power supply module
- Rugged external mount speaker
- Tactical installation kit
- Barrett PRC-2080+ operation and installation manual
Australian Sovereign C4 SME’s Secure Unsolicited Proposal With Army For a New Sovereign Defence Industry Cooperative Model
Barrett Communications is one of sixteen Australian companies who have joined Team C4 EDGE (Evolutionary...
The Barrett 4050 HF SDR is the first of the Barrett 4000 series products to...
Barrett Communications is pleased to announce its partnership with US company Royal Communications International, Inc. and...