Vitavox provides an extensive supply of tactical communication system products for military-based applications. These include...
The defence standard in service command and control.
- Sound amplifier module (PASAM) for Scout SV project
- Direct connection for two microphones or crew headsets
- Individual volume controls for all inputs and outputs
- Built-in-Test (BIT) for full system
- Line in and line out for remote control/recording
- External loudspeaker isolating switch function
- Other versions (5W) available
- Plug and play with VQ 90502-02 (EOM Loudspeaker) and VQ13716 NCMIC (noise cancelling microphone)
OUTACOM control unit
- Product number: VQ 90502-01
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Dimensions: (268x144x80)mm
- Environmental and EMC specifications: Def-Stan59-411, Def-Stan59-41, Def-Stan 0035
- Nominal supply voltage: 28V/DC
- Max current consumption: 400± 100mA
- Operating temperature range: -33°C to +71°C
- Audio operational frequency/bandwidth: 300Hz to 3400Hz
- Power Output (Audio Signal): two channel 30W
A truly software-defined (SD) system, VITAVIC 400 is a fully digital, military specification intercom designed...
Defence communications specialist Vitavox is ready to deliver the fully qualified Scout SV Public Address...