The FLEX series of Under Vehicle Surveillance Systems (UVSS) is designed to display, monitor, and digitally record crisp, clear digital colour video of a vehicle’s underside, all with one system.
Advanced imaging and LED illumination provide clear, high-resolution video of the vehicle’s underside to help detect attached packages, explosives, and other objects. For monitoring, the video can be processed by a digital video or PC-based recording system capable of recording and displaying simultaneous moving or static video. The system delivers undercarriage video for a fraction of the cost of less capable systems.
Each FLEX UVSS provides total flexibility in integrating with your current security system. Our open architecture allows you to connect to your existing CCTV system, transmit your video over IP, fibre optics, coax, or wireless, and can integrate with automatic licence plate recognition and driver image-capture cameras. The system can be configured with motion detection or loop detection so that you only record ‘live’ events.
Key features include:
- Rugged terrain, harsh environment, extreme temperature compatibility
- Waterproof camera and lights
- Automatic licence plate recognition (ANPR)
- Driver image camera
- Open architectures for easy integration with existing CCTV system
- Video can be transmitted on IP, wireless, fibre optics, or standard coax