Frequency control specialist, Euroquartz is to launch a new range of UK manufactured surface mount...
MT crystals are ultra-miniature AT-cut crystals covering the frequency range 12MHz to 60MHz in fundamental mode. Their small size and low mass makes these crystals ideal for miniaturized hand-held equipment and similar high-density applications.
- Frequency range 12MHz to 60MHz, fundamental mode
- Ultra-small package 3.2mm x 2.5mm x 0.6mm
- Entire package may be grounded via metal lid and two pads
- Packaged in standard EIA tape and reel
- Extremely low ageing with high shock and vibration resistance
- Ideal for PDAs, hand-held GPS, PCMCIA etc
- Frequency range: 12.0MHz to 60.0MHz
- Operating mode: AT-Cut fundamental:
- Calibration tolerance at 25ºC*: from ±5ppm (±10, ±20 or ±30ppm standard)
- Frequency stability*: -10° to +60°C: from ±5ppm; -20° to +70°C: from ±10ppm; -40° to +85°C: from ±15ppm
- Operating temperature range: From 0° ~ +50°C to -40° ~+85°C
- Storage temperature: -50°~+105°C
- Equivalent series resistance*: 12.000MHz to 20.000MHz: 100Ω maximum; 20.001MHz to 60.000MHz: 60Ω maximum
- Shunt capacitance (C0): 2pF to 4pF typical, 5pF maximum
- Load capacitance (CL): Series or from 8pF to 32pF(Customer specified CL)
- Ageing: <±3ppm per year at +25°C
- Drive level: 10μW typical, 100μW maximum
- Reflow Soldering: 10s maximum at 260°C twice or 180s at 230°C, once
- Packaging: 12mm EIA tape and reel
Frequency control specialist Euroquartz has completed the installation of a new class 7 cleanroom facility...
Euroquartz has launched a new range of miniature surface mount temperature-compensated crystal oscillators (TCXO), which...
Euroquartz has launched a new range of surface mount miniature oven-controlled crystal oscillators (OCXO) offering...