Frequency control specialist, Euroquartz is to launch a new range of UK manufactured surface mount...
- Miniature SMD package 7mm x 5mm
- Frequency range: 9.6MHz to 26MHz
- Close tolerance stabilities from ±0.5ppm over 0° to 50°C
- ±1ppm over -40 to 85°C also available
- Very low power consumption
EM57S series TCXOs are packaged in the industry-standard 7mm x 5mm package. With clipped sinewave output, close tolerances are available from ±0.5ppm over 0°C to 50°C or ±1ppm over -40°C to 85°C. The part has very low power consumption.
- Product series code: EM57S
- Frequency range: 9.6MHz to 26.0MHz
- Output waveform: clipped sine wave
- Initial calibration tolerance*: ±3ppm at 25°C
- Standard frequencies: 9.6, 10.0, 12.80, 13.0, 14.40, 15.36, 16.384, 19.2, 19.440, and 19.680MHz
- Operating temperature range: See table
- Frequency stability: See table
- Over operating temperature range:
- vs. Ageing: ±1.0 ppm max. first year
- vs. Voltage change: ±0.3 ppm max. ±5% change
- vs. Load change: ±0.3 ppm max. ±10% change
- vs. Reflow: ±1ppm max. for one reflow (Measured after 24 hours)
- Input voltage range: +2.6 VDC to +6.0 VDC; 3.0V and 5.0V are standard
- Output voltage level +3.0V supply: 0.8V p-p minimum; +5.0V supply: 1.0V p-p minimum
- Current consumption: See table
- Output load: 10k Ohms//15pF
- Harmonic distortion: -10dB typical, -7dB maximum
- Output format: DC block, AC coupled
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
Frequency control specialist Euroquartz has completed the installation of a new class 7 cleanroom facility...
Euroquartz has launched a new range of miniature surface mount temperature-compensated crystal oscillators (TCXO), which...
Euroquartz has launched a new range of surface mount miniature oven-controlled crystal oscillators (OCXO) offering...