When your programme needs true military-grade high-reliability DC-DC converters, EMI filters and other power accessories...
Tanks. Mine rollers. Armoured vehicles. VPT supplies them all with DC-DC power converters and accessory products that are up to the challenges of the roughest environments.
Sand? Shock? Bring it on.
High-reliability modules work through any tough environment. Every day, companies such as General Dynamics Land Systems, BAE Systems, Nippon, Thales, and Raytheon rely on VPT’s power solutions for military vehicles.
With extreme rugged-duty environmental screenings and available compliance to MIL-STD-1275, VPT offers a variety of off-the-shelf product grades to power your military vehicle programme:
- Avionics/military DC-DC converters – when hermeticity is vital, employ these modules that carry full military temperature ratings of -55°C to 125°C
- COTS DC-DC converters – perfect for any ground application or unmanned system in rugged six-sided metal packaging or fully encapsulated epoxy packaging. Temperature ranges from -55°C to 105°C
- Power products on standard military drawings (SMDs)
- Design with confidence using VPT’s extensive list of qualified products on Defense Logistics Agency (formerly DSCC) SMDs
- Point-of-load DC-DC converters – when paired with the isolated converters above, our POL converters offer a tiny size, light weight, extremely efficient power architecture solution
- EMI filters and accessories – VPT offers two grades of EMI filters, transient suppressors, and line conditioners for vehicles: avionics/military hermetic grade and COTS grade
VPT Inc, a HEICO company (NYSE:HEI.A) (NYSE:HEI), today announced that its GaN-based SGRB series of...
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc (GA-ASI) has presented VPT with their 2018 Supplier of the...
VPT has earned a patent, No US 10,321,569, titled “Electronic Module and Method of Making...