Rajant Corporation, the pioneer of Kinetic Mesh® Networks and provider of pervasive, multi-frequency wireless solutions,...
BC|Commander is Rajant’s management and monitoring application for BreadCrumb-based wireless mesh networks. Available for both Microsoft Windows and Linux workstations, BC|Commander provides a global view of your network with an easy-to-use graphical interface.
- Secure, encrypted link to each BreadCrumb in the network
- Point-and-click configuration of multiple BreadCrumbs at once
- Remote firmware update of multiple BreadCrumbs at once
- Real-time network table and topology views
- Wireless client display
- Configuration of wireless client link security up to WPA/WPA2 Enterprise (802.11i Enterprise)
- RF status display for all mesh and client links
- Real-time mapping of BreadCrumb devices with user-customisable map images (with optional GPS receiver)
- Network analysis and configuration reporting
- InstaMesh® trace to examine paths taken through the mesh network
- Load previously saved network snapshots for analysis
- Control of all other configurable BreadCrumb features, including radio settings, mesh encryption and authentication, VLANs and InstaMesh settings
The Rajant BreadCrumb ME4 is a portable, wireless mesh network node that contains two transceivers...
Kinetic Mesh® Networks pioneer and pervasive, multi-frequency wireless solutions provider Rajant will exhibit at the...
Rajant Corporation will be exhibiting at this year's Global Petroleum Show in Calgary, Canada, between...