CST is proud to announce our full high-definition (HD) long-range camera.
The Spectrel 121000/340 is an integrated unit, based on a highly sensitive HD megapixel color C-MOS camera and a powerful zoom lens, ideal for day / night coastal surveillance, camp perimeter protection, protecting sensitive infrastructures and similar applications.
The camera designed to deliver high-performance images, even under the harshest conditions, in temperatures ranging from -40°C to 70°C.
- Optical zoom from 30mm to 1,000mm (33x)
- Both HD-SDI digital and analogue video output
- ±0.2 milliradians boresight retention
- Active temperature compensation
- Digital image stabilisation
- Extended night mode
- Global shutter
- Fog penetration
- External sync
- Sensitivity down to 0.01Lux@ VGA resolution
The Spectrel 121000 / 340 adds full high-definiton capability to our existing line-up of ruggedised high-performance cameras.
For upgrade purposes, the camera is fully compatible with most existing CST cameras.