Reactive’s CF2SCSI SCSI bridge allows compact flash cards of up to 16GBytes to be attached to a regular SCSI business. It will be seen as a SCSI drive by the host computer. One SCSI bridge can emulate many SASI,SCSI-1, or SCSI-2 drives and can be
programmed to suit the host systems requirement.
- Small format PCB converts compact flash media to appear as a SCSI device on a host’s SCSI bus
- 3.5in form factor PCB which will replace any 3.5in disk drive or larger drives with adaptor
- Will fit in a 3.5in disk slot using the same mountings.
SCSI Host will typically see the device as a disk drive of any emulation
- Board is low power, using 5V only, and has an optional add-on display and push-button user interface
- Microcode is field-upgradable via integral serial port to emulate the target hard-drive specifications