The 20th century’s industrial warfare has evolved into the 21st century’s war amongst the people....
There are three important factors when considering rugged mobile computers: weight, ruggedness and performance – the Rocky RS11 series from MilDef excels in each area.
Without sacrificing any of its rugged performance for military applications, the Rocky RS11 packs all the performance needed, and more. With main features such as an Intel i7-3517UE CPU, Intel HD graphics 4000, SATA III SSD and up to 8GB RAM, the user will have all the performance required in a highly rugged package that weighs only 2.5kg (depending on configuration).
Despite its low weight and size, the Rocky RS11 is designed for extreme environments and is made to be used in the field. MIL-STD-810G and IP65 certification is standard (true IP65, Rocky RS11 IP certification is performed without rubber caps).
Products supplied by MilDef are always provided with lifetime support to ensure that the equipment maintains peak performance over many future missions.
- Power: DC 12- 32V with surge protector
- Communications: GPS, 1 x 2nd LAN RJ45 (GigaLAN), 1 x MIL LAN, 1 x MIL VGA, 1-4 x MIL COM, 1 x MIL Audio, 1 x MIL USB, WLAN 802.11 a/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE), WWAN HSDPA+/UMTS/GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- Additional vonnectivity: 1 x Mini HDMI; 1 x Multi bay port: 1 x PCI-e, 1 x USB3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x Power (3.3V/5V)
- Display: night vision
- Temperature: -30°C
- MIL-STD-461F: Ground Navy
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3517UE 1.7 GHz (Max Turbo Boost Frequency 2.8GHz)
- RAM: Max 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz
- Graphic: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Storage: 120 GB – 500 GB SATA III SSD (removable)
- Display: 13.3in widescreen (1600 x 900), sunlight readable, IPS LCD with LED backlight
- Sound: HD audio and stereo speakers, embedded digital mic
- Keyboard/mouse: 87-key with backlight, capacitive touchpad with multi-touch, works with gloves (Win 8 compatible)
- Interfaces (right): 1 x SSD Bay
- Interfaces (left): 1 x SD Card Slot (supports SDHC/SDXC), 1 x x SIM Card Slot, 1 x USB 3.0 (USB-IF BC V1.2 for 1.5A fast
charger), 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x GigaLAN RJ45
- Interfaces (rear): 1 x MIL DC in, optional 1-5 mil connectors (Fischer)
- Interfaces (internal): 5 x internal mini PCIe ( 4 Full / 1 half size), 1 x internal USB 2.0, 1 x internal USB 3.0, 1 x internal audio/headset, 1 x VGA (RGB)
- Primary battery: removable 11.1V / 6300mAh Li-Ion, polymer battery
- Power input: AC adapter 90W AC 100-240V 50/60Hz, DC-in 12- 32V with surge protector
- Case: CNC milled aluminum
- Dimensions: 330 x 246 x 24mm (W x D x H, w/o corner rubbers), 338 x 265 x 28mm (W x D x H, with corner rubbers)
- Weight: 2.5kg – depending on configuration
- Certifications: CE, FCC, WEEE, REACH, IP65 (open port, without caps), MIL-STD-810G and MILSTD- 461F, WHCK (contact MilDef for full specifications of MIL-STD-810G and MIL-STD-461F)
- OS: Windows 7 and 8
MilDef is proud to release the MilDef DF8A, a new end-user device (EUD) built on...
In line with the long-term plans for continued international expansion and growth, MilDef Group AB...
MilDef continues to expand the 19.5in® product family with networking products. We have just released...