Ryan Solutions eU provides lightweight armour protection for cars and bullet-proofing vehicles, video surveillance and tracking solutions.
The firm represents a group of companies that have been operating in the security and IT sectors for more than 20 years.
These companies consist of VT, Wavesight, Starcom and SIM Thermal.
Lightweight armour protection for cars and bullet-proofing vehicles
VT specialises in bullet-proofing solutions for the police, military forces and peacekeeping organisations by developing and applying light ballistic armour to protect vehicles from various kinds of projectiles, such as rifle ammunition and shrapnel.
The protection kit provides total vehicle protection against arms, improvised explosive devices (IEDs) and mines. Armoured vehicle protection kits are made with lightweight composite materials that provides maximum vehicle protection without limiting performance.
VT operates worldwide, offering its full service range to satisfy customer requirements. The company’s services are reinforced by high international standards to ensure safety and efficiency.
A wide variety of options to meet user requirements are available for both permanently installed armour and kit applications, which can be added and removed by the vehicle crew in the field for possible threats.
Outdoor wireless network solutions
Wavesight is a UK-based expert in design and manufacture of outdoor wireless network solutions for professional wireless CCTV surveillance systems worldwide.
The company’s wireless communication solutions provide secure, encrypted transmission of data such as voice and video.
With its smart solutions the company aims to enhance security while reducing the overall costs. Furthermore, it has the expertise and a network to help the design and implementation of custom-made systems.
Wavesight’s product features:
- Wavesight wireless CCTV security solutions
- Megapixel and 1080p quality video images
- Extremely low latency
- Operating on licensed and license-exempt frequency bands
- Cost-effective alternative to cable or leased line fiber
- Transmission from 54Mbps to 4Gbps
- Connection up to 60km
- Highest levels of data encryption and security
- IP67 rated for the harshest environments
- Low-cost and rapid deployment
Vehicle tracking, freight container monitoring and personal monitoring
Starcom’s automatic systems for tracking and managing are among the most advanced in the world and present unique applications, including container tracking and personal tracking for automatic alert in an emergency without user intervention.
The firm designs and develops tracking and security products, which are monitored across Starcom’s proprietary web application Starcom Online.
All products are ISO-9002 certified and meet the most demanding standards of the industry.
High-security padlocks and tracking and monitoring devices
The WATCHLOCK is a high-security padlock that utilises Starcom’s monitoring technology with built-in global positioning system (GPS). It provides tailored email or text message alerts based on events using Starcom Online.
WATCHLOCK is ideal for both mobile, static applications and assets such as warehouses, pipelines, perimeter fences and shopfronts and mobile assets.
The TRITON is designed for the tracking and monitoring of dry freight containers. It enables monitoring of location, untoward impact, container tampering, lighting, temperature and other events based on client needs.
It diversifies itself compared to standard container security by checking the inside of the containers in addition to the door security.
The KYLOS system has a built-in GPS-system for positioning and item tracking.
KYLOS sends alerts if it enters or leaves a predefined area and has a light sensor alert if a warehouse is breached, even before the intruder reaches the merchandise.
Temperature sensor alerts are also included, to notify of a fire before it reaches the goods
A built-in accelerometer alerts when goods are moved during unauthorised hours or damaged due to an incorrect handling
The RAINBOW personal tracker allows long-distance supervision of an individual. It automatically generates predefined alerts if the device is not being carried or if the individual leaves a certain zone (geo-fence), and in the instance of an individual fall.
Rainbow incorporates advanced GPS / general packet radio service (GPRS) technology along with high-quality voice / listen supporting mobile phone capabilities. Its communication line can open automatically in case of emergency or predefined event.
SIM thermal cameras and multi-sensor cameras
SIM is a manufacturer of professional video, audio and special products. The firm supplies products for national and international security government departments.
Its range includes:
- Special video cameras (intensified-, thermal- and multisensor cameras)
- Infrared (IR) laser illuminators, invisible and for long distances
- Coded orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (COFDM) video and audio transmission with built-in recorder and wireless high-speed download
- Digital COFDM-TCP/IP high-speed data transmitter
- Digital video / audio recorder with remote data download
- Forensics systems for video, audio, computer and mobile
- Applied, mobile observation systems including observation vehicles
- Digital audio transmission systems with spread spectrum, frequency hopping and burst technology, with optional encryption
- Cellular and satellite monitoring systems
- Navigation and tracking systems
- Technical surveillance counter measure systems