Current Analysis IT Connection
Analysis of IT Equipment for the Army Industry
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
If you're considering an IT equipment or telecom services purchase, IT Connection will help you assess potential technology solutions to your business problem, create a short list of possible suppliers to choose from, and make an efficient and informed buying decision.
Save Time and money. Making important IT buying decisions can be difficult and executing a thorough RFP process can be an extremely time-consuming process. IT Connection provides users with easy-to-read assessments of the key suppliers and products within a given technology area so users can confidently create their short list.
Use independent analysis to create apples-to-apples product comparisons. Much of the detailed product or solution information that is publically available to IT professionals comes directly from the supplier and it's often nothing more than cleverly-disguised brochure ware. IT Connection's Product Compare tool allows IT professionals to compare similar products side-by-side based on one set of criteria and metrics.
Use 15+ industry experts to support your final buying decision
For more than a decade, Current Analysis' analysts have been providing clients analysis built upon the foundation of objective, unbiased research. Many of our analysts are former product managers or have held other positions in the industry. Today, all of our analysts conform to the highest levels of integrity and ethics, and do not engage in any activity that may compromise these values.
- More than 150 continuously updated product assessments:
- Detailing product strengths, weaknesses, buying criteria and technical specifications
- Quick creation of side-by-side product comparisons
- Ideal for vendor evaluations and RFP / RFI creation
- Company assessments on all leading vendors:
- Identifying product lines, sales strategies, partnerships, and market movements
- Ideal for understanding how well a vendor is performing and whether they would make a valued supplier