Industrial Filtration Technology for Military and Defence Applications
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
BORSERINI is an international business in industrial filtration technology, with a developing focus on military and defence solutions.
The company began in 1994 as an agent for the industrial filter business segment of MANN+HUMMEL. Today, our core business is filtration for the OEM, OES and IAM markets, for industries worldwide, but we are active in almost all industries like engines, agricultural, construction, special and heavy-duty vehicle applications, compressor and vacuum and hydraulic.
We provide customers with an extensive selection of 'off-the-shelf' products and tailor-made services in our portfolio to help them build complete systems and address their specific needs, and our relationships with external service providers and suppliers enable us to provide clients with solutions that suit all branches and fields.
All of BORSERINI's filters in the defence market are thoroughly tested according to applicable MIL-STD standards by military and independent institutes, and comply with additional standards.
We hold all the necessary licences and authorisations to operate in the defence market.
Vehicle air filter systems
BORSERINI offers a wide range of vehicle filter system products, including:
- Ventilation and dust filtration
- Full air treatment systems
- Pre separators for air conditioning and NBC/CBNR systems
- Combined air treatment systems with auxiliary scavenging units
Our engine air cleaners are highly efficient for heavy-duty vehicles and tanks, and include fuel pumps - they have even been integrated in several military and civilian vehicles.
All of our pre-separators, blowers and dust extraction systems are MIL-STD tested and approved systems. They are based on single or double stage vortex tubes and dust scavenging blowers with an efficiency of up to 98% (according to ISO 5011 with coarse dust).
BORSERINI offers highly efficient heavy-duty filtration systems for container applications, including ventilation and dust filtration for containers and full air treatment systems.
We can offer tailor-made solutions for air ducts, using different technologies and materials to create a solution that maximises efficiency at a competitive cost within a short development time.
Our wide range of air filter sensors and devices continuously control the actual pressure drop in order to maximise the service life and reduce the running costs of engines.
Engine blow-by-gas systems and treatments
Modern industrial engines require blow-by-gas recirculation systems in order to reduce pollution and oil consumption, protect the turbocharger and comply with the environmental regulation.
Our systems provide:
- Highly efficient oil separation through high-performance media
- Excellent protection for the turbocharger and components fitted downstream
- An integrated safety feature against irregularly-high crankcase pressure
- Low installation height to oil level through low pressure drop
- Lower engine oil consumption in comparison with less efficient separators or with conventional open systems without an oil separator
- Easy to service through quick access, and protection against incorrect insertion of replacement element
- Installation flexibility (position and ports)
- Reliable, compact and light design
- No auxiliary power required
- Reliable and suitable for operations also at low temperatures
- Low running costs
We can cover engine output up to 6MW or higher. We offer an integrated monitoring system that provides full control of the pressure drop and maximises service interval.
We offer a wide range of hydraulic filters for OEMs and spare-parts, including:
- Suction filters
- Air breathers
- Low and mid-pressure filters
- Filters for filling
- High-pressure filters
- Medium pressure spin-on
- By-pass filters
- Die-casting components and accessories
- Return line filters
Flexible plastic hoses
BORSERINI offers a wide range of highly flexible and reinforced plastic hoses measuring between 8mm - 500mm in diameter for specialised applications in land vehicles, air conditioning units, machinery and equipment, medical and sanitary fields.
We can accommodate client specifications on material type and colour, and can also specially design loose couplings and moulded end fittings to a customer's requirements.
Throughout development, production and the final product, we subject all stages of the process to strict quality assurance standards including:
- Pre-production test series
- Control checks during manufacturing process and
- Final test and control procedures, i.e. DIN, MIL-STD and customers` standards.
Fuel tank explosion protection
BORSERINI can offer explosion protection solutions that increase vehicle survivability against light and medium-caliber guns hitting fuel tanks.
We can also offer a self-sealing solution that guarantees vehicle operation after being hit with a gunshot up to 14.5mm.
Clear and wastewater treatment plants
Using our expertise in water treatment with the latest technologies on the market, BORSERINI can provide black and grey water treatment systems and drinkable water treatment systems to meet all customers' needs.
The systems are capable of producing clean and safely treated water from the worst conditions, like black water, grey water, brackish water and seawater, and meet stringent water safety requirements.