From 8 to 11 September 2020, Dantherm will be showcasing its range of field-deployable heating...
The VAM 40 MK II heater operates on the in-direct fired (clean air) principle, which insures that no combustion products or fumes are introduced into the occupied spaces. The forced air system provides for the most rapid warm-up capability. The VAM 40 MK II heater is essentially self-contained, requiring only a source of external electric power and fuel. The unit will operate effectively on all diesel fuels. Appropriate fuels are supplied by the fuel hose assembly which may be connected to external jerry cans or drums.
The VAM 40 MK II heater is essentially self-contained, requiring only a source of external electric power and fuel. The unit will operate effectively on all diesel fuels. Appropriate fuels are supplied by the fuel hose assembly which may be connected to external jerry cans or drums.
Warm air heater features
- Cabinet made of 0.9mm galvanized, powder coated steel sheet
- Top finish painting standard NATO green, RAL 6014
- Circular openings (Ø225mm) for two supply and two return air ducts
- Operation with or without return air ducts fitted
- Adjustable fresh air intake from 0 to 40% of the total air volume
- Cold start at temperatures down to -40°C
- All necessary safety devices built in for protection and complete shut down in case of malfunction
- When storing or transporting the heater, the wheels and flue are fitted onto the unit
- A hook in the flue flange makes it possible to lift the heater with a crane
- Fork-lift slots in the sides of the heater allow it to be lifted by a fork-lift
- Fitted with handles so that it can be carried manually by four persons
- Sturdy wheels that can be fitted by one man – no tools are required
- Skids underneath the unit allow it to be transported across snow and ice when no wheels are fitted
- Fuel supply from jerry can or oil drum, with a fuel supply lance for drum as standard
- Connect to the mains power supply or a separate diesel generator through a 15m power cable
- Controlled by an optional remote thermostat which will be placed inside the tent
- Possibility for optional running the unit with a CO monitor
- Allowing ventilation without heating
- Highly efficient
- Built according to EN 13842 and CE-marked
Are you looking for portable air conditioning for clean room solutions in your field camp...
In November 2019, renowned DSEI London will be hosting a large defence and security exhibition...
Our new ACT 7 water-cooled air conditioner delivers fast and efficient temporary small-scale cooling, making...