The ODU AMC with Break-Away function was designed for connections that can be mated or demated in seconds, even under field conditions.
One pull on the cable is enough to demate the connection and naturally the plug can be mated again just as quickly.
Break-Away plugs and Push-Pull plugs can be mated with the same receptacle and are interchangeable.They are also:
- Quick demating of the connection with a pull on the cable
- Simple mating and locking
- Always an unambiguous locking and mating state
- Extremely robust and stable housing with non-reflecting surface
- Maximum operating reliability thanks to mechanical keying and visual colour coding
- Operating temperature range from -51° C (-60° F) to +125° C (+257° F)
- Contacts for solder and PCB termination
- High-speed data technology
- Long service life of more than 5,000 mating cycles
- Four sizes
- Break-Away function
- Watertight: Protection class IP 68 and IP 69 K
- 3 – 37 poles
- Light, compact and easy to use. Blind mating is also possible
- 360° shielding for excellent, trouble-free data transfer
- Versatile and individually configurable: Signal, power, high / low voltage transfer and coax possible within one connector.