The NanoWitt-Lab is a high-performance bead mill engineered specifically for wet nano milling of pharmaceutical products down to D50 of 50 nanometers.
The modularity of the milling chamber lends itself for processing batches ranging from milligrams of solids up to 1.5 kg. Short milling time at lower specific energy allows a gentle product processing and a tight particle size distribution.
The device’s compact design facilitates easy integration and quick set-up in any laboratory.
- High-efficiency mill operating at low rotor tip speed
- Intensification of comminution process, high mixing and homogeneity
- Dynamic separation system (patented) with no filter and thus no clogging
- Optional in-line & real-time PAT solutions for size measurement
- GMP design combining simplicity of use, efficient beads handling and high product recovery
- Easy cleaning Washing-in-Place (WIP) and quick tool-free access to internal components
- Multiple operation modes (batch, semi-batch for filling/ emptying, external recirculation)
- Simple and easy integration of the milling head into a rigid or flexible isolator
- Very broad scope of application for all types of powders
- Milling head readily interchangeable on a single Tri-Clamp connection flange
- Light, compact milling head
- Quick, efficient and simple cleaning of the milling head