An innovative technology combining multiple, milling processes in a single, milling platform.
FREWITT, world leader in powder size reduction technologies, presents FlexMill, an innovative technology combining multiple, milling processes in a single, milling platform dedicated to the pharmaceutical, chemical and food products industries.
A distinctly avant-garde, modular concept: FlexMill allows you to alternate, depending on your production requirements, between 5 milling heads for size-specific crushing, fine grinding, de-agglomeration, or controlled sifting.
Incomparable versatility: FlexMill allows you to adapt your milling platform easily and quickly, to suit your current or future production requirements, regardless of your manufacturing environment or production site.
Enhanced by a factor of 5: FlexMill proves its capabilities with the same degree of flexibility across the entire range of your processing needs, from small batch to large-scale production.
Enhanced return on investment and lower cost of ownership: FlexMill integrates three milling processes into a single platform, allowing you to use up to 5 different heads and reduce investment costs by 70%.
3 processes – 5 milling heads – one system
This innovative system is a unique multi-process platform. Unequalled flexibility and extraordinary performance allow for significant savings. Owing to a design enabling the use of up to 5 different interchangeable milling heads on the same base module, FlexMill permits conical sieve milling, hammer milling, and controlled sifting operations – all with a sole compact platform.
New features and advantages
- 3 processes > 5 heads > 1 platform
- 5 milling heads, easily interchangeable on a single Tri-Clamp flange
- Enhanced milling capacity, from small batches to high volume production jobs with integrated scale-up factors
- Auto-detection of milling heads and auto-adjustment of associated speed ranges
- Intuitive colour touchscreen-based multifunction user interface
- Available in a mobile version with integrated lifting system for ATEX zones 1 and 21
- Continuous monitoring of operation status with integrated diagnostics
- Integration and management of production formulas in the machine
- Real-time monitoring and reporting of process parameters
- CFR Part 11 functions integrated in the control module
- Available for products with MIE >1 mJ without inerting process