In a single step, our grinder platform and crushers mill bulk goods that have hardened and formed lumps over time to finesses.
In a single step, the Delumpwitt allows users to size reduce solid bulk agglomerations and lumps of 60 cm to a fineness of 250 um. Hard products and lumps as large as 60 cm are reduced to a fine-flowing powder in a single step.
Its construction guarantees significant advantages and it can be used as a stand-alone unit for batch production or for continuous operation. The DelumpWitt sets new standards in milling when it comes to modularity, user and maintenance friendliness.
- Very broad spectrum of applications ranging from all types of dry to wet and sensitive products
- Optimum production flexibility thanks to the modular design
- The pivoting device allows a simple rotating of the milling head for easy access for changing the milling tools (rotor/sieve) or cleaning Washing-in-Place (WIP), (Cleaning-in-Place (CIP), Sterilization-in-Place (SIP) available as option)
- Versatile use thanks to a large selection of milling tools (rotor/sieve), which can be easily and quickly changed
- Inlet funnel for blocks up to a size of 60 x 30 x 20 cm (for larger blocks on request)
- Simplification of the production process
- Modular, compact, small footprint
- High production safety thanks to the certified concept (ATEX Zones 0/20 for inside optionally available)