Safety is the number one requirement when answering a call and nighttime operations create an...
URALVAGONZAVOD from Russia and JSC Semey Engineering of Kazakhstan presented a joint development of the new wheeled reconnaissance armoured vehicle BRDM-KZ based on the chassis of the Russian-made BRDM-2 at KADEX 2014, in Astana Kazakhstan.
The Reconnaissance vehicle is equipped with an ASELSAN ACAR ground surveillance radar mounted on a 2m GEROH Spindle mast and a panoramic day/night (thermal) EO system that provides 360° coverage for target detection mounted on a 4m GEROH Spindle mast.
The GEROH spindle mast is developed for the highest requirements in precision and perfect for optical / electronic intelligence systems, monitoring or electronic warfare systems.
The SPM series has been developed for operations with high payloads and the highest requirements in accuracy.
The extension and retraction will be done by our spindle drive system.
Essential features on the spindle mast include:
- Highest precision due to specially treated mast tubes with unrivalled low tolerances (0.1° per section)
- Environmental independent – also in extreme declination and / or extreme temperatures – due to our unique spindle system
- Heights lower than 2m up to 18m
- Payloads up to 600kg
- Mounting devices for installation outside or inside vehicle, shelter or trailer
- Operated by different motor drives – depending on the desired extension time – and hand crank (emergency drive)
The next opprotunity to test this vehicle or discuss your requirements / project will be in Paris at the EUROSATORY (HALL 5 C 587, US Pavilion) or one week later at the DVD in Millbrook (stand C3).
GEROH's parents company, Will-Burt, is pleased to announce the opening of a new division located...
The ability of Will-Burt to deliver superior elevation solutions is attributed to its worldwide leadership...