CST is proud to announce our full high-definition (HD) long-range camera. The Spectrel 121000/340 is...
CST will be exhibiting its electro-optical solutions at Eurosatory 2012, from 11-15 June, in Paris.
You can find us in Hall 5, booth D 376.
CST (Copenhagen Sensor Technogy) is proud to showcase the latest electro-optical solutions, based on state-of-the-art optical and camera technology design. These applications include:
Long-Range Surveillance Systems
- High-perfomance zoom lens camera systems
- Up to 1,000mm focal length
- Megapixel with HD-SDI digital output
- Optical and digital zoom
Remote Weapon Station Sighting Systems
- High-precision bore-sight retention
- Extremely high shock and vibration tolerance
- Compact designs with optical and digital zoom
- Wide operating temperature range
Local Situational Awareness for Armoured Vehicles
- Panoramic 170 degree FOV
- Dawn-to-Dusk operation
- Extended night mode
- Wheeled or metal tracked vehicles
CST invites you to visit our stand 660 in hall N3 at this year's Defence...
Copenhagen Sensor Technology (CST) has been awarded a contract with General Dynamics European Land Systems...
From 1 September, Christian Nødskov Duus Nielsen began in the position as Chief Development Director...